It All Began With a Mom, a Need, and an Idea…
In 1994, fed up with the lack of suitable baby shoes that could both slip on and stay on easily, Sandra Wilson decided enough was enough: she would handcraft her own baby shoes for her son, Robert. Wilson didn’t just craft any kind of shoe — she designed a leather shoe with a soft sole that could provide the support and flexibility her growing baby’s feet needed.
With that, Robeez (Rob-eez) — a playful spin on Robert’s name — was born. Since our humble beginnings, Robeez has become an essential brand for tiny feet that both growing babies and parents love.
At Robeez, our mission is to help growing families around the world by developing playful and practical baby products that enhance the experiences of early childhood and capture the magic of life’s everyday moments.
Our vision is to become the world’s essential brand for baby footwear and accessories by creating products that families need, inspired by our principles and passion.
Since our handcrafted beginnings, we have been committed to providing families with the best possible products for babies of all developmental stages. We create products for everyday life, using only the highest quality materials and designs. We create baby styles that are both functional and fashionable.
Through carefully crafted designs and the power of positive messaging, we want to make every baby comfortable and every parent smile.
We know parenting is an emotional roller coaster, and we aspire to embolden people throughout the journey of starting families. We want to celebrate milestones, create memories, and develop a dialogue that’s authentic, supportive, and honest.
We want to be good stewards of the world. From recycled packaging to environmentally friendly collections, we continually seek ways to improve our design and construction process.
Medical experts agree that when it comes to the healthy development of little feet, barefoot is best. It’s the reason why these same experts recommend soft, flexible-soled footwear for both infants and children — they’re the next best thing to being barefoot.
Since our first steps, Robeez has embraced this philosophy. All of our footwear carries the prestigious Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, an accreditation only awarded to products that promote healthy foot development. With a soft sole design built to flex and bend, that’s exactly what our shoes do.
Robeez footwear for newborns to two-year-olds mimics bare feet by flexing and bending with every step. Robeez shoes promote good balance and unrestricted growth while protecting little feet from the world. They stay on, too, by using elasticized ankles to ensure a perfectly snug fit.
Using high-quality leather and materials, Robeez shoes are both comfortable and durable. The soft soles cushion feet and allow toes to get a better grip, which helps balance, encourages muscle growth, and prevents slipping.
Whether your baby is crawling or cruising, walking or running, indoors or out, Robeez makes shoes and socks that promote healthy foot development while staying fashionable and fun to wear.
The best shoes mimic bare feet, by supporting – not constricting – tiny, growing feet. Our Soft Soles flex and bend with every step. Their slip-resistant soft suede sole allows little feet to grip as they begin to walk and gives them room to grow.
- Good for Foot Development: Soft, suede sole flexes and bends with every step to allow the full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- Flexible Sizing: Sizing is roomy to fit different feet and provides extra space for feet to grow.
- Easy On, Stays On: Kick-proof, elasticized ankle ensures a comfortable fit and easy on-and-off.
- Slip-Resistant Sole: Textured suede soles grip the floor, keep kids on their toes and help prevent falls.
- Durable Comfort: High-quality materials and stitch-and-turn finish provide comfort and durability.
Combine the flexible feel of our Soft Soles with more grown-up designs, shoe-like sizing, suede/split rubber outsoles, and cushioned insoles with our First Kicks.
- Good for Foot Development: Sole flexes and bends with every step to allow the full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- Padded Insole: Provides protection and plenty of cushioning.
- Shoe-Like Sizing: Structured silhouette and narrower, snugger fit protects feet and helps shoes stay secure.
- Slip-Resistant Sole: Embossed suede/split rubber soles add durable traction and help prevent falls.
- Adjustable Closures: Keep shoes on all day and are easy for parents to put on and take off.
Our Snap Booties keep baby feet cozy and protected. They’re perfect for pre and early walkers and feature two-snap closure and flexible, slip-resistant jersey soles.
- Soft, Breathable Design: Made from high-quality materials chosen to keep your little one cozy.
- Easy On, Stay On: The two-snap system allows for a customized fit and keeps booties on all day long
- Good for Foot Development: Soft, jersey sole flexes and bends to allow the full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- Flexible Sizing: Elasticized ankle and roomy sizing fit different foot sizes and provide extra space for feet to grow.
- Slip Resistant Sole: Outsole grips the floor, adds traction, and helps prevent slips & falls.
Moms love our socks because they stay on during all kinds of play. An elastic gather at the ankle ensures that our socks stay secure, while a skid-resistant application on the soles helps prevent slips and falls. Once you try our socks, you and your baby alike won’t want to go back. Robeez created the original kick-proof infant sock in 2010.
- Easy On, Stays On. Elastic gather at the ankle ensures our socks stay secure
- Helps Prevent Slips and Falls. Skid-resistant application on the soles provides extra grip for your baby's feet
- Cotton-Rich Fabrication. Breathable material makes our socks comfortable to wear all day
- Machine Washable. Easy care for busy parents
Our newest addition to our sock collection, the Robeez Kids Socks offers a size range of 1-6 years, built for active feet with the highest quality materials to combat wear and tear.
- Comfortable: Comfort toe seam reduces rubbing at the toe and is softer and thinner than most kids socks on the market
- Durable: Highest quality materials to combat wear and tear
- Cotton-Rich Fabrication: Soft, breathable fabric ensures comfort and allows feet to move freely
- Machine Washable: Easy care for busy parents