Adam First Kicks Grey Leather
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Adam First Kicks grey baby shoes are designed for comfort, security, and healthy foot development. The soft beige and grey tones are a versatile look for all your baby’s outfits. These popular leather baby shoes from Robeez are both fashionable and functional, allowing the full flexibility and range of motion your baby needs to grow. The genuine leather, soft sole, and easy-to-use adjustable closures make these kicks a delight to wear.
Our designs take a baby's foot width, length, and adorable chubbiness into account, so you know they're the perfect fit for your baby's feet. Visit our sizing help page for exact details and guidance on how to measure your child’s feet.
First Kicks Benefits
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Structured silhouette looks, feels, and operates like a shoe—perfect for early and beginner walkers.
- Sole flexes and bends with every step to allow full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- Sizes 0-3 & 3-6 Months have a soft, suede sole.
- Sizes 6 months and older have a split rubber sole that grips the floor, adds durable traction & helps prevent falls.
- Adjustable closures make for easy on & off.
- Padded insole provides protection and plenty of cushioning.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth.
Loved by Podiatrists, Parents, and Tiny Tots
Leather baby shoes from Robeez are a fit both you and your baby will enjoy! The structured silhouette is perfect for beginner walkers who need support and flexibility for every adventure. The sole flexes and bends with every step to allow the full range of motion needed for healthy foot development. These stylish grey baby shoes have been approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association and happy babies around the world.
Easy On, Stays On
No more hassle getting your baby to get their shoes on and keep them on! The snug support and easy straps on the Adam First Kicks grey baby shoes make getting ready for the day a breeze. The carefully designed fit means that they’ll stay secure without being uncomfortable and restrictive, all while imitating the comfort of bare feet. Best yet, your baby won’t constantly kick them off, and they’ll stay comfy all day. Perfect for early and beginner walkers!