Connor Boots Rust
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
on Orders $55+
The Connor Snow Boots in Rust take influence straight from the adult duck boot that'll never go out of style. A high profile, classic brown and blue leather combo with visible stitching give them a duck boot feel, while details like stretchy, faux laces and a split rubber sole add elements to make it easy for a baby to wear. And even cuter, it's lined with sherpa to keep feet warm during cool months.
*This style runs small compared to regular Robeez shoes. Please size up for better fit. They're not water/snow-proof.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Structured silhouette looks, feels, and operates like a shoe—perfect for early and beginner walkers. Not water/snow-proof.
- Sole flexes and bends with every step to allow full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- Sizes 0-3 & 3-6 Months have a soft, suede sole.
- Sizes 6 months and older have a split rubber sole that grips the floor, adds durable traction & helps prevent falls.
- Easy on & off closures.
- Padded insole provides protection and plenty of cushioning.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth.
Visit FAQ for more information about products and care instructions.
Good for all stages. Shoe like fit and cushioned insole with soft sole.