Liam Basic Soft Soles Navy
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
on Orders $55+
Inspired by casual sneaker trends, The Liam Basic Soft Soles are toddler navy blue shoes made of suede with white leather trim and elastic side panels. They're also supportive and durable to weather the wear and tear that comes with the discovery of walking.
Coming in a range of styles and colors, our Soft Soles line is sure to become your toddler’s new favorite shoe, and these navy blue baby shoes are no exception! It’s never too young to be fashionable. Robeez navy baby shoes will match anything in your little one’s closet while keeping them stylish and comfortable.
Toddler Navy Blue Shoes Benefits
- Best suited for indoor use and light outdoor activity.
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Sizing is roomy to fit different feet and provides extra space for feet to grow—perfect for infants, babies, pre-walkers & toddlers.
- Soft, suede sole flexes and bends with every step to allow full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- They are the best barefoot shoes as they have flexible soles and a wide toe-box.
- Kick-proof, elasticized ankle makes for easy on & off.
- Slip-resistant sole grips the floor, keeps kids on their toes & helps prevent falls.
- Spot clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth.
Visit FAQ for more information about products and care instructions.
Recommended for pre and early walkers.
Made With Your Little One In Mind
The Liam navy blue baby shoes were designed for parents by a mom who understands just what your toddler’s feet need. Our soft soles are perfect for ensuring your little one’s foot stays protected and safe as they move into the next chapter of life and begin walking. Certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association, you can be sure you are giving your toddler the best of the best. Our wide range of sizing will ensure that you can find the perfect fit to keep your child happy and comfortable. Try out our toddler navy blue shoes and feel the difference in Robeez!